MONSTER SEAL PACKAGING
We have the right Monster Seal tire sealant for your tires
MONSTER SEAL retail formula is compatible with most TPMS sensors and comes in convenient and easy to use sizes: 8oz, 16oz 32oz 1-Gal and 5 Gallon. We also offer a heavier duty formula that includes additional sealing solids for commercial on and off-road use. The heavy-duty formula comes in 32oz, 1-Gallon, 5-Gallon, 55-Gallon, and 275 Gallon size containers: Our 5-Gal hand pump overcomes up to 40 psi tire air pressure. Our exclusive pneumatic injection pump system is perfect for higher volume users. Ask your salesperson which Monster Seal is right for your tires. Monster... Keeps Your Tires Up... and Your Costs Down. Monster Seal... It Just Works!
MONSTER SEAL... KEEPS YOUR TIRES UP... AND YOUR COSTS DOWN!.
MONSTER SEAL PREVENTS & REPAIRS FLAT TIRES AND SEALS SLOW LEAKS FOR LIFE OF THE TIRE. IT JUST WORKS!
MONSTER SEAL - works in both tubeless and tube-type tires, on and off-road, traveling at both high and low speeds. The air pressure in the tire forces Monster Seal into the tread area punctures allowing multiple types of sealing solids to make a permanent seal in the tread area that flexes with the rubber. Monster Seal will seal punctures up to 1/2" in most vehicle tires, and up to 3/4" inch in diameter punctures in tires used on larger trucks and heavy-duty off-road equipment. Monster Seal works for the life of the tire... Guaranteed!.
MONSTER SEAL is an advanced Glycol based and water-soluble solution that contains corrosion inhibitors to protect the tires and wheels. Monster Seal cools the tire operating temperatures, which helps increase the tire tread life. Monster Seal will also help increase vehicle safety by helping maintain proper tire air pressure.
MONSTER SEAL works great in everything from bicycles to large earth-moving equipment. It's perfect for vehicles, on and off-road trucks, refuse trucks, tractors, loaders, trailers, campers, RVs, Coaches, buses, ATVs, UTVs, sand cars, sand rails, dune buggies, motorcycles, golf carts, forklifts... and of course... the Fastest Off-Road Racing Vehicles on the Planet.
MONSTER SEAL tire sealant has been used in millions of tires around the world over since 1975 and trusted by the US Postal Service, US Military, and US National Park Service, in addition to many state and local municipalities, police and fire departments, and countless commercial and industrial companies around the world for over forty-five years.
Retail formula container sizes:
8oz, 16oz, 24oz, 32oz, 1-Gal (128oz), 5-Gal (640oz)
Commercial formula container sizes:
32oz, 1-Gal, 5-Gal. 55-Gal. 275 Gal.
MONSTER SEAL HELPS MAINTAIN CORRECT TIRE PRESSURE, WHICH INCREASES TIRE LIFE AND FUEL ECONOMY
MONSTER SEAL provides a protective coating that holds in place on the inside of the tire. It helps prevent air porosity leakage and under-inflation which naturally occurs in tires. It never dries out inside your tire. Monster Seal is also compatible with nitrogen-filled tires.
MONSTER SEAL HELPS SEAL SMALL RIM LEAKS AND BEAD AREA LEAKS
MONSTER SEAL works its way to the bead areas to help seal minor bead leaks and minor rim leaks, which are very difficult to detect and expensive to correct.
MONSTER SEAL WORKS FOR THE LIFE OF THE TIRE... GUARANTEED.
Monster Seal remains liquid and effective for the life of the tire. It remains homogenous and never separates in the container, or in the tire. It never dries out or balls up inside the tire. Monster Seal includes an adhesion agent that helps holds it in place, so it will not flow or pool in the bottom of the tire, even after the vehicle is parked for extended periods of time. This continuous protective coating helps prevent air loss by preventing the natural rubber porosity leakage. Monster Seal's adhesion agent holds it in place when the tire is being dismounted so it won't make a big mess. It's also water-soluble and easy to rinse out of a tire. It is biodegradable and can be rinsed down the municipal storm drains.
MONSTER SEAL COMES READY TO USE - NO MIXING OR SHAKING IS NEEDED
MONSTER SEAL is a "GREEN" product and is environmentally friendly.
MONSTER SEAL utilizes numerous recycled ingredients, components, and packaging. Monster Seal is Water Soluble, Bio-Degradable, Non-Hazardous, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, and is not packaged under pressure. Monster Seal has an indefinite shelf life in a sealed container. Monster Seal can be washed down the municipal storm drains.
SDS - Safety Data Sheets and MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request. Please request by email to: Sales@monsterseal.com
- Monster Seal is NOT a California Prop 65 item.
- Monster Seal ships as a non-hazardous product by air, ocean, and ground.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule B (HS Codes)
- Monster Seal tire sealant code: 2905.31.000
- Monster Seal hand pump and demo stand code: 8413.20.000
- NMFC No. 50303-00. Pneumatic Tire Compound
- Monster Seal ships as Freight Class: 55
MONSTER SEAL SALES - Please Contact:
MONSTER SEAL... DON'T DRIVE OFF WITHOUT IT! tm
MONSTER SEAL INSTALLATION
*MONSTER SEAL COMES READY TO USE - NO MIXING OR SHAKING IS NEEDED
MONSTER SEAL is easy to install through the tire valve stem from a small squeeze bottle, a one gallon jug with a small one ounce hand pump, or from a five gallon container using our hand injection pump kit. Our 5-gallon hand pump will overcome up to 40 psi tire pressure, so you don't need to fully deflate your tires to install Monster Seal from a 5-Gallon container.
The hand pump is adjustable and will inject up to ten (10) ounces per full pump stroke. All of our containers include a valve core removal tool, easy to follow instructions and tire size charts on the labels. The 5-gallon hand pump kit includes a valve core removal tool, detailed tire size / ounce per tire chart, and installation instructions. It only takes a few minutes to install Monster Seal into most tires with the hand pump from a five gallon pail.
INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR THE 5-GAL. PAIL USING A 5- GAL. HAND PUMP:
Position the tire valve core between 1-5 or 7-11 o'clock
- Remove the valve core from the valve stem. (Valve core tool included with pump kit)
- Deflate the tire to under 40 psi - (leave some air pressure in the tire)
- Attach the quick connect hose fitting onto the valve stem.
- Pump the sealant into the tire (pump injects up to 10 ounces per stroke) (If pump clogs - do not force it. Back the connector off the stem and allow pressure in the tire to free the clog, or use a firm piece of wire to clear the clog and continue pumping.
- Insert the valve core back into the valve stem
- Inflate the tire to the correct pressure listed on the sidewall of the tire.
- When the vehicle is driven, the sealant will coat the inside of the tire.
- If tire contains puncturing object, remove it and drive at least 1/4 mile to make a seal
INSTALLATION FOR A BOTTLE OR A ONE GALLON JUG WITH THE ONE OUNCE HAND PUMP:
- Position the tire valve core between 1-5 or 7-11 o'clock
- Valve core tool and filling hose under bottle cap.
- Snip off end of the pointed nozzle on the cap and attach hose to end of nozzle.
- Remove the tire valve core and fully deflate the tire - remove all air pressure
- Place the hose over the valve stem.
- Squeeze the bottle to inject the recommended ounces of sealant into the tire
- Install the valve core back into the valve stem
- Inflate the tire to proper air pressure note on the side of the tire
- If tire contains puncturing object, remove it and drive at least 1/4 mile to make a seal
- If tire delates, re-inflate and drive further to make a seal.
Monster Seal is designed to seal tread area punctures and small rim and bead leaks.
PNEUMATIC INJECTION PUMP SYSTEM:
We have manufactured a special "Monster Seal Pneumatic Injection Pump and Air Hose and Inflator System" which quickly installs Monster Seal without deflating the tire. Our patent-pending installation tool connects to the valve stem and quickly removes the valve core back into a connected chamber. After the sealant is installed, the valve core is screwed back into the valve stem. The attached air hose and inflator is used to ensure the tire has the correct air pressure.
The pneumatic pump works with your air compressor/source and reduces the installation time by up to 75% or more. The pump system can be used with a five-gallon pail or a 55-gallon drum. Our pneumatic injection system includes a 25 foot combined sealant and air hoses, and a tire gauge, and an inflator. It only takes about two minutes to install 46 ounces into a large truck, Class A, and class Super C RV tire. It takes less than two minutes to install the sealant into an RV trailer tire
PNEUMATIC PUMP INSTALLATION PROCESS:
Set the pump air pressure meter on the pump to 100 to 120 psi
- Attach the special Monster Seal installation tool to the tire valve stem.
- Use the special tool to unscrew the valve core. Leave the air pressure in the tire.
- Inject the Monster Seal into the tire. The pump includes an ounce meter.
- Clear the valve with shot of air with the attached inflator hose.
- Screw the valve core back into the valve stem.
- Set the correct tire air pressure using the attached inflator/tire gauge.
- Remove the special Monster Seal tool from the tire valve stem.
- Attach the special tool to the valve stem vent on the side of the 5-gallon pail.
HOW MUCH MONSTER SEAL PER TIRE CALCULATION FORMULAS:
Commercial on road use:
Tire Height X Tire Width / 10 = ounces per tire
Commercial off road high flat rate use:
Tire Height X Tire Width / 5 = OZ per tire.
Passenger vehicle use:
Tire Height X Tire Width / 27 = ounces per tire
Most passenger vehicles will use either:
8, 10 or 12 ounces per tire depending on size.
Off Road Race tire use:
Tire Height X Tire Width / 10 = ounces per tire.
Scroll down for information regarding Off-Road race tires.
The 5-Gal. Pump Kit includes detailed instructions and a tire ounce chart.
Example ounces per tire for passenger light truck tires traveling on the highway:
- 35 X 12.5 / 18 = 18 ounces per tire
- 37 X 12.5 / 18 = 18 ounces per tire
- 350/70 R18 = 18 ounces per tire
- 285/70 R17 = 14 ounces per tire
Example ounces per tire for RV tires:
- Class A / Super C - 40 ounces per tire
- Class B - 20 ounces per tire
- Class C - 12 ounces per tire
- Trailers - 16 ounces per tire
More example ounces per tire:
- Bike - 4oz tube type tire, 6oz tubeless tire
- Motorcycle - 8 ounces front and rear tires
- Passenger car - 8 to 10 ounces per tire
- SUV - 10 to 12 ounces
- ATV - 16oz front & 24oz to 32oz rear
- UTV - 32 ounces for all UTV tire sizes
- Wheel Barrow - 8 ounces
- Golf Cart - 20 ounces
- Riding Mower - 16oz to 24oz front, 24oz to 40oz Rear
- Skid Steer Loader: 10.00-16.5 - 64oz, 12.00-16.5 - 84oz
- Back Hoe Tractor: Front Tire: 64oz, Rear Tire: 220oz
- Semi Truck: Over the road - 46oz, High flat rate - 70oz
- Dump Truck: over the road 46oz, High flat rate: - 70oz
- Roll-Off Container / Garbage Truck: 70oz per tire
- Heavy Equipment Trailer: 32oz per tire
- Trailers - RV, Camper, Motorcycle: 16oz per tire regardless of size
RACE TIRE INFORMATION:
Monster Seal is the # 1 tire sealant in off road racing year after year, and trusted by the top teams in all race classes from motorcycles and UTV's to Trick-Trophy Trucks and everything in between. A single flat during a race will set you back multiple spots on the course and more ofter than not... may cost you a podium finish. Monster Seal is the Best Bang for the Buck in off-road racing and provides race teams with a competitive advantage.
OFF ROAD RACE TIRES:
The following are the recommended ounces to use for OFF ROAD RACE TIRES:
(UTV Tires: 30-32oz) (33" Tires: 40oz) (37" Tires: 50oz) (39-40" Tires: 60oz)
Or, use Formula:
Tire Height X Full Tire Width (Sidewall to Sidewall) /10 = OZ Per Tire.
Most race teams use the 5-gallon (640 ounce) pails with our reusable hand pump kit. The hand pump allows for the quick installation through the valve stem without deflating the tire. The 5-gallon pump overcomes up to 40 psi tire pressure. Monster Seal can be injected into a race tire in about 1-2 minutes.